The right technology, applied at the right time, can make it easier for buyers and sellers to accomplish their goals profitably. The wrong technology can become costly, distracting, or worse yet, a security risk.
Our goal is to marry technology with high end personal service to help you cut through the noise and achieve your goals profitably with less stress. As one of Boston’s first brokerages with online internet home searches, listing web sites, virtual tours, and interactive floor plans, we have learned how to apply the right tech tool at the right time.
The technology that we don’t use is as important as the tech that we do use.
We do NOT use:
- Automated or online property value estimates
- Our value estimates are based on thorough research and analysis of the property that you are thinking of buying or selling using the same guidelines that a mortgage lender will use to evaluate the property.
Below is some of the technology that we use.
- Virtual open houses
- Video tours
- Virtual staging
- Interactive floor plans
- 3d floor plans
- Matterport 3d tours & plans
- Professional digital photography
- Single property websites & pages
- Digital syndication to all national real estate web portals
- Digital syndication to all franchise and agent sites
- Highly targeted email blasts to brokers & potential buyers
- Social media marketing including Facebook ads
- Off-market, private sale digital networks
- North American referral networks
Our paperless office & virtual mobile agents utilize:
- Secure encrypted eSignature platform
- Secure encrypted email
- Secure encrypted document creation and storage
- Strict email, document storage and transmission requirements designed to protect our client’s sensitive information
- and more!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the technology we use or the security of our systems.