Established in 1997, Greater Boston Home Team is an award winning, independent, nationally recognized boutique brokerage, unaffiliated with any franchise or major brand name. We are one of Boston’s first real estate teams.
We are high-touch, high-tech and highly interactive with our clients.
Greater Boston Home Team’s approach is based on five key beliefs that separate us from most of our competitors:
- Clients should never be pressured to buy or sell. They should be advised honestly and given all known information to help them make their best decision.
- A successful real estate purchase or sale requires a skilled team of specialists that work well together at each stage, including: the offer, negotiations, inspections, inspection resolutions, purchase and sale negotiations, repairs, appraisal, financing, and closing.
- A successful transaction should be highly personalized based on the unique needs of the client.
- The real estate support team should be well coordinated by the real estate agent. Every specialist on the client’s real estate team should be directed by the agent toward achieving the client’s objectives.
- The client’s representation should not be compromised at any time.
We work closely with our clients and their advisors to understand the client’s goals and time frames. Our responsibility is to suggest the best way to achieve their vision even if that does not result in an immediate commission for us. Patience and sound advice are the hallmarks of our service. The relationship is always more important than making a sale.
By limiting the number of clients that we serve at any one time, we strive to provide a highly personalized approach to buying, selling and owning real estate.
Since 2003, over 95% of our business has been made up of repeat clients, referrals from past clients and from Realtor colleagues all over North America.
Greater Boston Home Team typically places among the top 10-15% of agents and teams in our market area.